Print Colour Change, Change The Colour of Your Print
$3.56Ask a question
CHANGE THE COLOUR OF YOUR PRINT
Only purchase this listing if you wish to change the colour of your print selection.
HOW IT WORKS
Add your selected print along with this listing to your cart. At checkout, leave me a note of your desired colour/s (preferably the Hex Code) in the 'Message To Seller' section. Your files will be updated to your selection and will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours of your purchase.
If you require colour changes for multiple prints, please purchase 1 colour change per print.
– No physical product will be sent.
– Frames or props are not included in your purchase.
– Colours may vary slightly depending on the resolution of your screen.
– Printing results will also vary depending on your printer.
– Purchases are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not reproduce or re-sell in either print or digital form.
🎉 GET 10% OFF YOUR 1ST ORDER!
Sign up to my newsletter to receive a coupon code for 10% off your first purchase:
If you have any questions about this printable, please use the “Message Seller” button next to the price and I’ll be more than happy to help.
Thank you for shopping at The Crayon Studio!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order art print, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amy Dowler, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Amy Dowler, PO Box 853, Currumbin, QLD, 4223, Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get my print in a different size or format?
Of course. Simply leave a note to the seller when you make your purchase and I will happily email you the size/format you require within 24 hours.
Do you offer customisation?
Yes. On my standard prints I am happy to customise sizing and format. For more personalised customisation, check out my Custom Prints Section or contact me prior to purchase to arrange details.
When will I receive my digital print?
As soon as your payment has been processed. Etsy will send you an email as soon as your payment has been fully processed, this will contain a link to download your digital files.
Alternatively you will be able to access your digital files at any time in the purchases section of your Etsy account.
How do I print my order?
You can print your files using your printer at home, just ensure you read the printing guide to ensure you use the optimum settings for printing these files.
Alternatively, you can use a local or online printing service by sending them the digital files.
Can you change the colour of a print?
Yes, for a small additional fee I can adjust the colour of any print to suit your style. Please purchase the following listing alongside your order and provide as much detail of the requested colour as possible (pictures or colour codes are always welcome ☺️)
What type of paper should I choose for printing?
Paper selection is completely up to you, however, in my opinion the best results will be achieved by choosing a 200gsm or heavier weight paper in silk, satin or matte finish.
Do you offer a printing service?
All pieces in my store are sold as digital files. At this stage I do not offer printing, however, there are many high quality and very affordable online options, such as Staples, Walgreens, Shutterfly in the US and Officeworks here in Australia. Alternatively, your local print shop will also do a great job.